1. It's been in the upper 90's all week. Which would normally be no biggie, considering I'm from Texas. But I'm 28 weeks pregnant and Italy doesn't have central air. And I.Am.A.DISASTER. I have zero energy and I'm not being very nice to be honest. I'm working on patience and grace but I'm not good at being pregnant when I'm hot. I've been known to walk in the door, take off all my clothes, and throw myself on my bed. The children are not impressed.
2. Read this. Now. Trust me...just do it. (photo from my @whatstephreads Instagram account)
3. We went to Croatia last weekend and it was wonderful. I'll share some thoughts soon.
4. I really really really want to make something. But my printer is broken and it's about 100 degrees in my scrap room. So I just keep thinking about making something but never do anything about it.
5. We are having a family night out tonight to see Minions. And I am unnaturally excited. I think I love the Despicable Me franchise as much (more?!?!) as my kids do.
6. Someone pointed at my belly the other day and said "Was that on purpose???" Uhhhh. Wow. And let's discuss the questions that Harper and Sadie asked after they overheard the comment. Mommy- how would you have a baby NOT on purpose? What does that mean???? Grrrr.
Well, there you have it. A blog post about NOTHING. That's what preggers brain gets you, hahaha!
Happy Friday y'all!